Tuesday, May 19, 2015

We Have Arrived in Hill Country!

Richmond to Fredricksburg, VA. 73.3 miles. Oh yes we are in the hills and dales horse country of Virginia.  Miles and miles of white fences. Beautiful country roads and a few heart pounding " short/ steeps". Just getting ready for more to come in Pennsylvania I think. Still unseasonably hot and humid but Kathy Q  lent me her magic long sleeve Pearl Izumi jersey which somehow keeps you cool as long as you are moving. It really worked!
   The cute college, train town of Ashland
  The magic jerseys
   Thank you Foo for sending scenes from home; my 
   exuberant garden and my two lazy girlfriends Tilly and
   Poppy.  I think they miss me.






2 comments:

  1. Those magic jerseys on those lean mean bodies! Wow! You look tough and ready for those hills! Poppy, Tilly, and Foo all must miss their lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad those magic jerseys are helping with the heat and humidity. Love pic of Poppy and Tilly! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete