Thursday, May 28, 2015

New Hope to Easton, PA. 39.9 miles

Eaśy breezy and hot day today along the New Jersey side of the Delaware River. Narrow smooth roads that seemed liked bike paths- it was a surprise to see a car come along. Ended the day in the quaint town of Easton, home of Crayola Crayons and had enough leisure time for a sit down lunch and a stroll around town. My phone did not charge last night so all of my photos today I credit to my friends; Katie, Kathy Q, Mary D, Canada, Patricia and Marilyn.
   Yesterday's snapping turtle was saved by a brave man
    who moved him out of the road and into the grass
   Old lime kilns perhaps
   And Jeffrey Fouse, who is this mystery man?








2 comments:

  1. I heard the story on Katie's blog....unbelievable!! Looks like another day of great scenery and weather. Getting close to finish line! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK, I love your descriptions of your days! I always want to be there. Now who is that mystery man?

    ReplyDelete