Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hampton, NH to Kennebunk, MAINE 46.6 miles

Final border crossing today into Maine. After a coffee stop in Portsmouth, NH on this "rolling rest day" as guide Michelle called it, we crossed the Piscataguah River into Maine. Beautiful sights everywhere; salt marshes, coves, bridges, boats, quaint towns, rocky coast and ocean vistas and Saturday tourist and bike traffic.  Haven't found Cabot Cove yet- Angela Lansberry where are you? My goal is a lobster roll everyday until the tour ends- I made it work today!
   Coffee stop
  Over the bridge to Maine
    Hardy souls on the beach 
   Lilacs still blooming in Maine
   Nubble Lighthouse on York Beach
  Nancy's last sag day today
   At the Maine Diner for.....wait for it......
   My first official 2015 Maine lobster roll
  Gail modeling a shirt we haven't 
   seen yet- how could that be?
















1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! That lobster roll looked yummy and boy do you deserve it, KK! I do hope you get to have one every day! Beautiful pics. I feel like I've been riding right along with you! Except I am not feeling your pain!

    ReplyDelete