Tuesday, June 2, 2015

East Windsor, CT to Sturbridge, MA. 40.9 miles

And another border crossing- no official welcome  sign to prove it. Similar day to yesterday but not as much rain, a little less windy and only 40 miles so yes an improvement. No pictures again because of the rain and cold but a few from friends.  Big news of the day ...my dear brother Tom drove 51/2 hours from Ithaca to spend tonight and our rest day tomorrow with me.
    Yesterday in the library. Yes I 
     looked delirious because I was!
    Starting out today
    Brother Tom being entertained by 3/5 of team K. Q and
     I were still riding in
    Bike shop where I took my bike for a cleaning and lube
    It's a mess from all the rain.




4 comments:

  1. How cool to have your brother visit you on your rest day. Wish drier and warmer days for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of delirious you! I can feel your pain! But once again you pushed on and did it! Glad today was a hint better. Enjoy your day of rest and the day with your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola to Tom. Weather on Lake Como is splendid. Ciao Tio foo

    ReplyDelete